WE’RE HIRING NOW…
Who we are:
Wide Eyes Technologies is an Artificial Intelligence Startup based in Barcelona/Spain that focuses on developing Deep Learning solutions for the fashion industry. We are a highly motivated international team of people working in Sales, Marketing, Research and Development.
Wide Eyes Technologies has strong ties to universities with its own PhD programme and is one of Europe’s leading companies when it comes to image recognition technology.
Why join Wide Eyes Technologies:
- international team of ca. 20 people from 7 nations (company language: English)
- open culture and flat hierarchy
- an office in the heart of Barcelona
- a leading technology being used by some of Europe’s largest online fashion companies
- hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements
International Business Development (Internship)
About the position:
We are looking as of now for an intern supporting the sales team for 3-6 months during a maternity leave. The business development team which you will be part of is in charge of finding clients for our technology in various countries. The role consists of the following:
- You are the one of the main contacts for existing and potential clients of Wide Eyes
- You are part of the successful growth of Wide Eyes by building sustainable business partnerships and reaching out to a vast variety of potential clients via phone, email and personal meetings.
- You are in charge of monitoring several relevant KPIs on a daily basis and making decisions accordingly
- You will get first hand experience in working closely with founders and the VP sales and gain deep understandings in how the company works from a business perspective.
What we are looking for:
- You have a background in Business Administration, Economics, Communications or similar.
- You are familiar with the fashion E-Commerce landscape especially when it comes to fashion retailers, brands and apps.
- You are passionate about Startup environments, growing a business and you love to work on challenges proactively
- You have strong communication skills and are motivated to build new contacts and business relations
- You are dedicated to growing a business and maximising sales KPIs. Ideally you have made first experiences in sales, business development and/or negotiations
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any additional European language (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian or others) is a big plus.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com