0. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
This legal notice refers to the use and utilization of the webpage www.wide-eyes.it owned by WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
Access to the website owned by WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. implies being a USER thereof and involves the full acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions set out below which may be modified without prior notification by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., which shall publish and communicate such modifications at the earliest possible time.
It is therefore recommended you read them should you wish to access and use the information and services provided on this webpage.
Furthermore users undertake to make appropriate use of the website in compliance with applicable legislation, in good faith and respecting public order, general trade customs and this Legal Notice and shall be liable to the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or to third parties for any damage resulting from failure to comply with such obligations.
Any use other than that expressly authorised is forbidden. The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may deny or refuse access or use at any time.
The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., pursuant to Ley 34/2002, 11 July, regarding Information Technology Services and Electronic Mail, informs that:
- Its official name is: Wide Eyes Technologies, S.L.
- Its trade name is: Wide Eyes Technologies
- Its fiscal identity number is: B66054586
- Its registered office is in Calabria, 4th Floor, postal code 08015 of Barcelona (SPAIN).
- It is registered with the Wide Eyes Technologies, S.L. in the Commercial Register, volume 43848, folio 0151, sheet 440 170 and registration 1st.
The following methods may be used to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: Calabria, 4th Floor, 08015, Barcelona (SPAIN).
- Any notification and communication between users and the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. shall be considered effective, for any purposes, whenever conducted through any of the aforementioned methods.
3. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the website and its services is free. The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may however make the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional to previously filling in the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of any data provided to the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and shall be the sole person responsible for any inexact or untrue information given.
The user expressly undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and services provided by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and not to use them, amongst other purposes, for:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content or in defence of terrorism or generally against applicable legislation and public order.
- Introducing viruses into the net or carrying out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or create errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or systems owned by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or by third parties; hindering access to the website and its services to other users by means of massive use of the computer services used by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L..
- Attempting to access the electronic mail accounts of other users or the restricted areas of the computer systems owned by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or by third parties and, should it be the case, obtaining information.
- Violating industrial and intellectual property rights or the confidentiality of the information provided by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or third parties.
- Supplanting the identity of another user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or in any other form of public communication, altering or modifying the contents save by authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights whenever such actions are permitted by the applicable legislation.
- Procuring data for publicity purposes and forwarding any form of publicity or communication for sale or commercial purposes without prior request or permission.
The entire website content such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software as well as its graphic design and font codes constitute an ensemble owned by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., and any right over them may not be construed as transferred in any way to users beyond what might be strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In sum, users accessing this website may visualise its contents and make, should it be the case, authorised private copies provided the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or are not installed on network servers or are not commercially exploited in any way.
Furthermore, all the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any form included in the website are the property of the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.. Any use or access thereof may not be construed as granting users any rights whatsoever over them.
The dissemination, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action not expressly authorised by the owner of the commercial rights is prohibited.
The creation of a hyperlink does under no circumstance involve the existence of any relationship between the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and the owner of the website the link is created with nor does it involve the acceptance or approval by the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. of the content and services thereof.
The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. declines any liability in terms of the use each particular user may make of the material made available in this website or the actions users may carry out based on them.
3.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is general and is intended merely for information purposes. The owner does not guarantee full access to all its content, its exhaustiveness, accuracy, validity, applicability or suitability for any specific purpose.
The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. declines, insofar as permitted by applicable legislation, any liability for any kind of damage resulting from:
- Inability to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or validity of the content as well as the existence of any kind of errors or defects in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or available which may have been accessed through the website or through the services provided therein.
- The presence of viruses or any other elements in the content which may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or users data.
- Failure to comply with legislation, good faith, public order, general trade customs and this legal notice resulting from wrongful use of the website. In particular, and not limited to, the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. declines any liability regarding the acts of third parties that may violate intellectual or industrial property rights, Wide Eyes Technologies, S.L. secrets, the right to reputation, personal and family intimacy and image rights and legislation regarding unfair and unlawful competition.
Likewise, the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. declines any liability with respect to information existing beyond this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster. All the links existing in this website are solely intended for informing users of the existence of other sources to expand the content provided by this website. The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not guarantee nor is it liable for the correct performance or accessibility of the sites the links are connected to; nor does the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. suggest, invite or recommend visiting them. Therefore, the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. shall not be liable for the results reached. The WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not liable for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2. PROCESS IN CASE OF ILICIT ACTIVITIES
Should any user or third party consider that facts or circumstances exist that reveal the illicit use of any content and/or of actions on the websites included or accessible through the website, notice shall be given to the WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. expressing the communicators identity and the supposed infringement.
The administration data provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans and general terms and actions that may need to be published in official public journals, which constitute the sole instrument to prove their veracity and content. Information available on this website must be construed as a guide with no legal validity.
4. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the misuse of its web and content, site or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider of current legislation and enforcement in the Spanish territory will be governed. In any dispute arise, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or recourse to ordinary jurisdiction comply with the rules on jurisdiction and authority in this regard. WIDE EYES TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is domiciled in BARCELONA, Spain.